Investment certificate with a guarantee of 80% of the highest achieved value of the investment
The Sympatia Garant 80 investment certificate is suitable for investors who want to participate in the stock market growth in the medium term, but at the same time do not want to face the risk of possible steep losses in case of unfavorabler stock market development.
The main underlying asset of the investment certificate is iShares EURO STOXX Select Dividend 30 UCITS ETF, which tracks the development of 30 major European companies’ shares. The weight of the underlying asset is actively adjusted to reflect current developments. It increases in favorable times and decreases in adverse times.
Thanks to this approach, the investor gets a guarantee of 80% of the highest achieved value of the investment, i.e. it is protected against major market declines of more than 20%.
The Sympatia Garant 80 investment certificate thus enables even more risk-averse investors to participate in the stock market growth.
On the first valuation date, the initial value of the fund is determined on the basis of the closing price of the iShares EURO STOXX Select Dividend 30 UCITS ETF. Based on a specified algorithm, the weights of the equity component is adjusted each month to reflect the current development. Remaining resources are invested in selected risk-free assets or held in cash. Every day, the value of the capital guarantee shall be set at 80% of the current value of the certificate, which shall not be lower than the guarantee of the previous day.
Upon maturity, the investor will be paid the value of the investment certificate, which may be greater or less than the value of the underlying asset, depending on its price development and the associated changes in the weight of equity component..
Investor may request early redemption on pre-.speciifed reference dates. Redemption value reflects the value of the capital guarantee as well as the value of the investment certificate on the decisive date.
The iShares EURO STOXX Select Dividend 30 UCITS ETF tracks shares of Europe’s largest companies. The index covers 30 major companies in eleven European countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal.Some of the best known companies in the index are Siemens, Allianz, Orange, Airbus and Danone.
- The SYMPATIA Garant 80 investment certificate enables investors to participate in the stock market growth and at the same time be protected from possible steep market declines.
- Investing in a stock index brings investors diversification by investing in several companies in different sectors.
- Possibility of early repayment on reference dates.
- No initial fee.
- In the event that the iShares EURO STOXX Select Dividend 30 UCITS ETF continues to decline ever since the initial investment date and the size of decline equal or exceeds 20% from initial price, investor will not receive any return and will be paid 80% of the principal amount at maturity.
- Repayment of principal as well as income depends on the solvency of the issuer. In the event of insolvency, the investor may suffer an overall loss of principal.